HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
PRIORITY ON HSE
- No accidents.
- No harm to people.
- Training and competence of workers in the field OHS.
- Development of management system of health and safety according OHSAS 18001.
- Development and implementation of environmental management, taking into account EIA-ISO 14001.
- Development and implementation of ISO 9001 quality system.
- Development of waste management system.
Policy of the Company OHS of employees is aimed at:
- participate in social activities on OHS;
- participate in review-competition on OHS;
- participation in voluntary insurance;
- supplying of sanitary-and-spa treatment;
- physical education and sport.
MEASURES ON HSE
- Identifying the causes and risk factors that could cause accidents, and other hazards, deterioration of labor conditions.
- Periodic, unscheduled briefings, interviews, according to orders, letters of recommendation.
- Providing of personnel with certified overalls, safety shoes according to enterprise standards for PPE.
- Conducting a three-step monitoring of compliance with the requirements of the rules and regulations on labor safety, labor conditions at the facilities of the Company.
- Monitoring the technical condition, culling and replacement of components and materials that do not meet safety requirements.
- The organization's initial and periodic training on safe methods and techniques newly hired employees.
- Organization of training professionals and training on labor protection and industrial safety.
- Organization of test knowledge of rules and regulations for the safety of workers.
- The annual appraisal.
- Analysis of violations of safety rules and regulations. Identifying the causes of these violations.
- Carrying out periodic screening of workers - yearly.
- Conduct fire and technical minimum.
- Conducting of permanent commission meetings to assess the state of labor protection.
- Participation in exhibitions and conferences.
- Participation in the printed editions.
- Organization of waste management systems.
PRIORITIES IN THE OHS:
- Reducing the impact of industrial activity on the health of workers, taking the necessary measures, analysis and constant perfection of practice for OHS.
- Full implementation of the plans of organizational-technical measures in the field of OHS.
- Full compliance with all requirements of the Enterprise Standard about the management system of OHS, developed on the basis of the existing normative and legal acts.
- Responsibility of staff and understanding of policy. Employees know the consequences of their work for the health and safety and the consequences of deviations from the work instructions and procedures.
- Reviewing of Customer standards.
- Work on the gaps in production.
- Constant monitoring of the permanent commission.