PRIORITIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY OF CJSC "CORMACO"
- Full implementation of the plans of organizational-technical measures for the nature protection.
- Reduction of the adverse impacts on the environment during production operation of the Customer by improving the reliability of oilfield equipment, transport systems of oil and oil-field water.
- Supplying of availability for unexpected emergencies during the corrosion monitoring at Customer facilities and the capacity for rectification of the consequences.
- Introduction of new developments, technologies aimed at environmental protection during corrosion monitoring and developing documentation.
- Professional environmental training of workers, professionals, department managers and management apparatus of CJSC "CORMACO".
As a company that specializes in corrosion monitoring and development of scientific and technical documentation for the facilities of oil and gas industry, we adhere to the following:
- We take responsibility for our activities produced on the environmental impact from the development of scientific and technical documentation to waste disposal.
- We will provide our employees, the public and regulators all the necessary information on the potential impact of our activities on the environment.
- We will take into account the external impact on the environment, as well as costs associated with our activities, we will make every effort to eliminate any damage caused by us and pay damages to any injured party.
- We will comply fully with the contractual obligations to customers, including commitments to environmental protection.
- In the development of scientific products and technical processes of corrosion monitoring, we will provide them with minimal impact on the environment according to current Russian legislation, including the Federal Law "On Environmental Protection", instructions of inspection bodies, legal requirements on environmental safety.
- We will adhere to a policy of continuous improvement of environmental performance of Customer facilities, bringing to a minimum the risk of environmental damage.
- We will determine the performance of our business, and establish goals and objectives that will comply with the laws and best to date technology.
PROPENSITY AND COMMUNICATION
- In order to have at our disposal competent specialists, we are committed to a policy of recruitment and training of qualified people. This approach to teaching extends throughout the organization as a whole. In keeping with this approach, we train our staff and create a powerful motivation for his responsibility from an environmental point of view.
REGULATING OF RESOURCES USE
- Number of unavoidable waste generated during the corrosion monitoring will be reduced to a minimum and disposed by safe and infallible methods.
CJSC "CORMACO" POLICY IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
CJSC "CORMACO" management fully aware of its responsibility to preserve life and health of all personnel of the Company, and therefore determined that one of the most basic and priority elements in the management system is a system of OHS(occupational health and safety).
CJSC "CORMACO"PRIORITY POLICY IN OHS
- Reducing the impact of industrial activity on the health of workers, taking the necessary measures, analysis and constant perfection of practice for OHS.
- Full implementation of the plans of organizational-technical measures in the OHS.
- Full compliance with all requirements of the Enterprise Standard about the OHS system, developed on the basis of the existing normative and legal acts.
- Staff responsibility and a full understanding of policy. Employees know the consequences of their work for the health and safety and the consequences of deviations from the work instructions and procedures.
Management of the Company is aware that in the direction of OHS can make significant progress only when resources are deployed to ensure the process and through a permanent increase in the education and motivation of staff in this area of expertise.
Each employee of the company understands and accepts the personal responsibility for compliance with the requirements of occupational safety and health, and makes the maximum effort to continuously reduce risk of damage to life and health of personnel and property of the company through their actions and decisions that lead to continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the Company.
Management of the Company fully realizes its potential in achieving the goals and objectives in the OHS.