Strict adherence to safety, health and working conditions of all employees of the company plays a key role in the success of its activities.
Our company in accordance with applicable laws on labor protection, safety and Environmental Protection tends to reduce the negative impact of industrial activity on the health of workers, environment through the introduction of advanced technologies, equipment modernization, reduced industrial wastes and emissions, as well as through the creation of safe working conditions in the workplace.
Corporate standards of CJSC "CORMACO" in HSE distributed to all employees of the company during its production activities.
NORMATIVE BASIS FOR RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE WORK
- Federal Law of 21.07.1997 № 116 "On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities".
- GOST R 27.310-93 Analysis of species effects and criticality of failures. Basic principles.
- RD 03-418-01 (DC GGTN Russia № 30 of 10.07.2001) Guidance on risk analysis of hazardous production facilities.
- Standard of Federal Agency for an experimental, Technical and Atomic Supervision.
STANDARDS, NORMATIVE BASIS ON INDUSTRIAL, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- Industrial health and safety.
- Процедура оценки безопасности выполнения работ.
- Provisions for emergency and rescue kit.
- Regulations on the Work at a low temperature in the oil fields of Western Siberia.
- Certificate of corrosion equipment - RosStandard.
- Database in GIS-Technologies-Digitized base of pipelines and equipment of oil companies of KhMAO, Tyumen, Tomsk, Orenburg, Samara and areas.
- Performance standards.
- Standard for diagnosis.
- Standard for the construction, repair of bimetallic, fiberglass, plastic piping.