Production and technical department of our company engages in the development of science and technical documentation for the oil and gas production enterprises:
- development of regulations for the operation of commercial and intra-pipeline;
- hydraulic and strength calculations;
- certification of pipelines;
- development of specifications;
- techno-economic calculations and justification;
- development of oil spill response plans;
- development of Production schedules' section "Environmental impact assessment";
- environmental monitoring;
- calculation of ecological and economic damage;
- design and survey works.
Works on the development of scientific and technical documentation are performed for the concrete project materials, on the concrete technical decisions according with the basic standard documentations working in the given field: RD 39-132-94, PB 08-624-03, PB 03-585-03, SNIP 2.05.06-85*, SP 34-116-97 etc.
Hydraulic design of the pipelines and pipeline systems are performed on different methods with the help of computer modeling programs. It allows finding corrosion-dangerous directions and ranging areas on the degree of risk.